Thursday, July 9, 2009
Simply Inhuman

I do things my way. You needed help, I gave you. Who are you to demand it from me. I do it my way.







Its confirmed questions are definitely more powerful and significant than answers. Because answers does not satisfy the question's need. The article is still haunting my every moment.



Its disturbing to know that human kind has this twisted sadistic nature. Haha, maybe by following Avelene by watching nobody's dance would be a great idea.


The thought that I have been trying to hide has been surfacing ever since. Fatigue, its overwhelming me.



Its not easy.
She says we've got to hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference
If we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot


Love always keep you hanging for more, and that voracious appetite would grow. So be careful of your weary soul, the tears do devour you. Who are we to judge and determine what is love. For everything else will fade away and we are reduced to nothingness.








On 10:35 PM, Elizabeth Zee Sparks let go.