Saturday, July 11, 2009
Never Did, Never Will


Nothing is gonna bring me down. Right, I don't feel like saying anything. Uhhh, have a great week ahead.

Back me down from backing up
Hold your breath now it's stacking up
Etched with marks but i can deal
And you're the problem and you can't feel



Yesterday was hell,
But today i'm fine without you
Run away this time without you
And all i ever thought you'd be
That face is tearing holes in me again

I've been roaming around
Always looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody

Because you tried to hard. Give it up, you are stucked in your predicament. You whispered into the night, no one heard you, and no one will. Give it up, blame the world but never blame you. Give it up, and fall apart yourself. But you never did care for it did you?

You don't need answers. Answers are mere words placed together to pacify your logical mind. Follow your heart.



On 10:34 PM, Elizabeth Zee Sparks let go.