Saturday, July 25, 2009
You Are Not Alone

More pics with Vics and Eng Chuan

I just saw Haley's comet, she waved
Said "why you always running in place?"
Even the man in the moon disappeared,
Somewhere in this stratosphere.

Sometimes goodbyes are the second chance



Like it, love it, I know right. Dont hate me cause you aint me.

Sorry im doing those rhyming stuff now. Sigh, I thought my new hair will make me feel better. But NO, Im still feeling upset over dumbledore's death and people kicking my chair at that dramatic moment in time.

Feeling rather jaded. Time has been passing so fast. Everything is in a whirl. You spin, you spun and its gone. Thats why life has to chottle for me. However silence isn't as wonderful. You don't know what is happening when its silent.

Im in a ranting mood but its okay. Spare you the trouble. But tomorrow is another day. (:

Anyone who can touch you
Can hurt you or heal you
Anyone who can reach you
Can love you or leave you

Why? Don't just follow your heart, lead it.





On 12:08 AM, Elizabeth Zee Sparks let go.